Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things are starting to speed up

This week rehearsals started, meaning my life after 7 pm is devoted to the show. It will probably make doing homework a bit more difficult. Yay being busy all the time. Its like high school all over again. Speaking of high school I went back to see the dinner theater put on by my high school and then hung out with some of my friends who are still in school. It was like the weirdest dream ever. I couldn't fathom being back at the school and not being in productions. It gives me the chills just talking about it. Saturday I made the journey to Boulder to visit Taylor and hang out with all the boys. Seriously, all boys. I was the only girl. It was fantastic! Sunday was my mom's birthday so we went shopping before I went back up to school. SO even though everything is starting to pick up I don't have a lot to say. I'm still trying to find my niche and people who I can be really close with. We will see how the next few weeks go, as exams start, I signed up for a retreat and play practice gets going in full swing.  Until then I plan to keep loving college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment