Friday, August 10, 2012

Revelations

I have less than a week until I move up to Colorado State University. It's all so surreal. Some of my best friends have already left for their journeys. Some who are older than me never came home this summer. It has been a summer of transition, of learning, and of accepting. I know there is no way to keep in daily contact with all the wonderful people that have crossed my path over the years but I hope they all know what an impact they have made in my life. It is because of the people I met, mostly through theater, that I know I am ready to move on to the next stage of life. They have helped me get this far the next step is up to me.  Thankfully, I have Abbey at the same school and Taylor not to far away to help keep me balanced.
I AM READY!
Watch out world here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment