Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 1= Success

Abbey and I found out we had to audition next Monday so we spent a lot of time this week searching for and memorizing monologues. So far my classes seem fun, interesting and I can understand all of my professors. I sure it will be a lot of reading and writing though! I already had a project due too!
We went to Amanda, Megan and Cam's house warming in Boulder and stayed the night at Taylor's apartment on wednesday! It was a fun get away and something we would have never been able to do if we were in college.
Friday I came down with the worst migraine I've had in a really long time so I spent most of my day sleeping and trying to keep food down but I mustered up all my strength to go to the Volleyball game, that way I wasn't completely wasting my first real Friday in college.  Then Taylor came to see me on Saturday evening so I got to see him twice in one week! We visited his best friend Jesse and watched the finale to Game of Thrones. Sunday night there was mass on the grass which was really cool and afterward I engaged in an intense game of ultimate frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment